Over the years, we’ve discovered that our best customers tend to be those who have purchased printing services from other firms and appreciate the Ellington Printery difference. For example:
- The Ellington Printery will take the initiative to suggest changes to your printing specifications before the artwork is created or completed if we think that there is a more effective and economical way to print your materials while still accomplishing your communication objectives.
- The Ellington Printery does not charge an additional fee for PDF’s or hard copy proofs unless there are multiple revisions from the original specifications. Industry standards allow printers to charge for press overruns up to 10%. However, if you order a specific quantity of any item printed in-house from us, you pay for that quantity. If we have a pressrun overage, we give you the extras for FREE. If there is a shortage due to an unforeseen production problem, we would prorate downward from the quoted price.
- The Ellington Printery does not play games with deadlines. If we cannot make your deadline, we’ll tell you up-front before you place your order. If we commit to a deadline, we will honor it. If we hit a production glitch and cannot make your deadline, we will call to alert you and develop a reasonable solution. We also provide the personalized service and delivery options that you’d expect from a full-service commercial print shop.
- The Ellington Printery offers a comprehensive Forms Management System, which is designed to streamline your printing ordering process and provides you with significant savings in time, money, and energy. For each participating client, we establish and maintain a book which contains a sample of every printed item purchased from us. We provide you with a complete copy of this book, which is indexed for ease of ordering. When you need to reorder an item, simply call or fax the item number, quantity, and the desired date of delivery. We do the rest.
- We offer a 5% discount off the bottom of all invoices to Forms Management customers who agree to purchase the majority of their printing and/or filing needs (at least 12 items) from us.
- We also have a “Bill & Hold” option that allows you to take full advantage of quantity pricing without the accompanying storage problem.
If you’re an existing customer, we thank you and ask that you hire us to meet all of your diverse printing and direct mail needs. If you’ve never hired us, please give us a try and experience the Power of the Printed Word like never before!